For Families » Enrollment


In order to attend the Hampden - Wilbraham Regional School District a student must be a resident
of Hampden or Wilbraham, or have been approved for school choice.
To enroll a student, the parent/guardian must complete the registration steps below.
Green Meadows (Grades PK - 8, Hampden Residents)
Mile Tree (Grades PK -1 Wilbraham Residents)
Stony Hill (Grades 2 - 3 Wilbraham Residents)
Soule Road (Grades 4 - 5 Wilbraham Residents)
Wilbraham Middle School (Grades 6 - 8 Wilbraham Residents)
Minnechaug Regional High School (Grades 9 - 12 Hampden & Wilbraham Residents)
Road to Kindergarten
To Register for Kindergarten, please complete Steps One and Two as noted above.

Your child must be 5 years of age as of September 1st of that calendar year to register for Kindergarten.

Click the photo to view the Road to Kindergarten Presentation.
Road to K
Be sure to have completed all necessary steps for online registration and have documents uploaded before arriving for registration.

Mile Tree: 
Thursday, April 13 from 3:30 - 5:00
Wednesday, April 26 from 3:30 -5:00
Green Meadows :
Tuesday, Apil 4 1:00 - 3:30
Wednesday, April 5 9:00 - 1:00
Please contact the principals if you have further questions.
Sharon Moberg (Green Meadows) [email protected]
Allison Petit (Mile Tree) [email protected]
Please read before accessing the Online Registration form:
Online registration requires you to have an email account to register your student.
If you do not have access to a computer, one is available at District Office.
Please contact  Dorothy Parrish at 413-596-3884 or email: [email protected] to schedule an appointment. 

 Step One
  • Click HERE to create an account to complete Online Registration:
    Step by Step Instructions
    (have documents with * ready to upload)
 Step Two
 Required Documents for Upload
  • * Proof of Residency (see Residency Verification below)
  • * Immunization Record 
  • * Physical Exam Record (most recent Physical Exam must be within the last 12 months)
 After completing the online registration/uploading documents listed above:
 Contact Dorothy Parrish at 413-596-3884 to schedule an appointment to bring the following documents
 (If you are enrolling a student for Kindergarten 2023 - 2024, please contact the school your child will be attending to schedule a time to bring in paperwork)

 Step Three 
 Once all steps of registration are complete, you will be contacted by the school office with a start date.
Residency Verification
you must submit at least ONE document from EACH of the following sections

Proof of Residency Additional Documents
(within the last 30 days)
Proof of Identity
  • Cell phone bill
  • Utility bill
  • Bank statement
  • Auto insurance policy
  • Vehicle Excise Tax 
    (may be required to corroborate proof of residency)
  • Valid Driver's License
  • Valid Government Issued ID
  • Valid Passport
  • I-94 Card
Early Childhood Program: Students must be 3 years of age as of September 1st of that calendar year

Please complete the application for the Early Childhood Program for 2023/2024
When you have been OFFICIALLY NOTIFIED that your child has been accepted into the HWRSD Early Childhood program,
complete the online Student Registration form, following the steps noted above.

Additional information regarding our Early Childhood Program is available on our Student Services page.
For questions regarding Pre-K Enrollment please contact Corinne Roberts at 413-566-8950 or 413-279-3863  [email protected]
  1.  What Documents are required for enrollment?
     Proof of Residency Birth Certificate, Driver's License, Home Language Survey
     Release of Info, IEP, or 504 (if applicable)
  2. What are the medical requirements for enrollment?
    Immunization Record, Physical Exam Record
  3. What age is my child eligible for kindergarten?
    Children enrolling in Kindergarten must be 5 years of age as of  September 1st of that calendar year
  4. How will I be notified of my child's start date?
    The main office of the school that your child will be attending will reach out to you with a start date.
  5. I am moving to a new address within Hampden or Wilbraham. What do I need to provide?
    A copy of Deed / Lease or Rental Agreements should be brought to district office before an address change can be made.