To be one community of learners committed to educating productive and responsible world citizens within a safe, healthful environment.
- Learning is a life-long endeavor.
- Every individual is capable of learning and deserving of respect.
- Responsibility for an enriched education is vested in the individual, family, school, and community.
- Educational excellence is achievable in relation to individual potential.
- Education must prepare learners to live and work in a complex, ever-changing global society.
- Improvement in the educational system is an ongoing process of analysis, collaboration, re-assessment, and openness to change.
- Social and emotional well-being is important to the teaching and learning process.